Hi, I’m Tracey
founder of Reclaim Wellness and Beauty.
A few years ago, I recovered from some severe hormonal imbalances. After experiencing noticeable weight gain, acne breakouts, mood swings, and fatigue, I had my blood work checked, and it turned out hormones were the cause. By making a few changes to my diet and lifestyle, I lost thirty pounds, had clearer skin, more energy, and had friends tell me I looked ten years younger.
How did I do it? By using the same treatments, I am now offering you!
Now is the time to take back your health and confidence
Reclaiming your beauty naturally can seem impossible, but it doesn’t have to be.
A couple of fun facts about me…
In high school, I decided to do something outside my comfort zone, and I joined the boys wrestling team (quite a lot was learned on that adventure), and when I was 21, I met Mother Teresa when I volunteered at her Home for the Destitute and Dying in Kolkata, India.
Neither of those facts has anything to do with my qualifications; however, they show another side of me — a side that I had thought was lost forever due to aging and feeling less like myself — I was wrong, I’m back in action, and ready to have many more adventures. Now, with the treatments and programs we provide at Reclaim Wellness and Beauty, I want to be your biggest cheerleader as you reconnect to yourself and discover you are better than ever!
- Licensed Acupuncturist in CT and MA
- Certified by the National Commission on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Graduated with Master of Science Degree in 2007
- Completed Doctoral studies with a focus on Integrative Care in 2015
- Preceptor for medical students from the University of New England
- Guest Lecturer at Bard College and Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- Completed Practicum in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction at the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at Umass Medical School
- Certified in Microneedling, Nanoneedling, Advanced Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Advanced Training in Women’s Health and Pediatrics
- Estima Method Certified
- ENLP Certified
- Trauma Aware Coaching Certified
Why Reclaim Wellness and Beauty?
Swans are known for their grace and beauty, and also for their fierceness in protecting themselves and their young. They also represent the process of transformation from something small and camouflaged into something powerful and awe-inspiring. These beautiful and powerful creatures were always inside of them; they just needed time, nurturing, and nourishment to grow into themselves; or in the case of our Reclaimer swans, find their way back to themselves.
Sometimes hormonal imbalances, or a lifestyle of putting other people first can leave women feeling like something other than their truest, best selves. At Reclaim Wellness and Beauty, we put women first, and guide them on their path to becoming the best version of themselves they can be.