Not a Weight Loss Program – A Hormone Balancing Program
- How to do keto the right way.
- Why most diets fail.
- How to make a permanent change without feeling deprived.
- Why your exercise routine may be contributing to weight gain.
- Which hormones are contributing to low energy, mood swings, and weight gain.
- How beliefs and automatic responses affect our stress levels, and how to shift them with ease.
- Quick and easy strategies that bring the power of choice to every moment.
Each Phase of this program includes:
- Weekly group calls.
- Personalized goals.
- Pre-Program Support.
- Lifestyle Recommendations.
- Group Meditation and NLP session for stress relief and letting go of things that are holding you back.
- Guest Expert Q&A.
- Private and Secure Online Community for Discussions, Answers, and Support.
- App with Meal Guidelines and Private Messaging with Tracey.
All phases of this program are about returning your attention to the one person you are fully responsible for — you!
The personalized plan is simple, sustainable and designed for each participant to go at their own pace. It is divided into three smaller programs:
Phase 1: 6-10 weeks
- Original Estima Diet, a clean keto program designed by a woman for women.
- Small lifestyle modifications
- Exercise recommendations that help you utilize fat for energy. *Spoiler alert: you may be exercising less and losing more fat than you are now.
Phase 2: 6 weeks
- Nutrient Cycling and Weight Training.
- In this phase, I teach you how to cycle nutrients and exercise to work with either your menstrual cycle or your nutrient cycle if you’re post-menopausal.
- We will go over different types of fasting, which types are best for you, and how often to use them
- This is where we introduce different types of fasting for different goals,
Phase 3: 3-12 months
- The graduate program.
- Dive more deeply into stress-management techniques like conscious breathing and meditation, and play with individual responses to different foods at different times of day.
- The goal here is that nothing is strictly off-limits, so you never feel deprived, and never go off the rails.